Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, 22 October 2012

Squatters forget their morals and beat up the 50 year old Countess of Brighton and Hackney!

On Saturday night, fuelled with anarchic spirit, I popped by my club to see if the squatters were still there. I watched the venue around 2 am to see a range of youngsters popping in presumably to pick up drugs.
I was already getting annoyed and seeing one of the shutters completely smashed fuelled the anarchic rage still further.
I banged on the door and one of the squatters let me in.....I have no idea why. As we climbed the staircase I explained who I was and the squatter stopped in front of me and began madly dialling squatter number two from the party. Once he arrived there was another spurt of anarchic spirit and I sat on the stair a refused to budge until I 'saw their leader'. Before I knew it I was dragged upside down by my hair and kicked over and over again. Then I was thrown out into the rain and left for dead.
Most of the bruises are across my lower back, head and buttocks as these were their desired points of contact. My legs too are in bad shape.
I called the police of course.
Today I feel in great pain and am taking some meds to relieve the symptoms both physical and mental.

In the last hour or so I heard from the owner that they left the premises after taking a bribe. The club is 'trashed'. They have taken music boxes from the DJ booth and other assets. They have smothered the building in graffiti.

I will open as planned next Monday because anarchic spirit runs through veins and never leaves....Long live the Countess.

Godaamn Radio