Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

The Arts Club Ghost

The Arts Club ghost has been moving things again.....no way I would have put the hammer under a clothes rail!!!!!!!! There is mischief afoot indeed.
One morning the door had been locked from the inside but there was no one in the club.....I checked EVERY nook and cranny. The next day a light was on after I had turned them off the night before!

For some reason however this ghost wants to look after me and my club.....I think he may be lonely and was probably upset by the squatters...no good will come of them!

Rumour has it that there was once a hanging in the Victorian building from the rafters......I will endeavour to find out more. Sascha Cooper will come on Wednesday to read the energy and the signs......

Godaamn Radio