Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 29 December 2012

A Busy Saturday at Brighton Arts Club, just the way I like it

So many visitors today from out of town......and some from inside too.
An area of London Road fell victim to a power cut which meant I had visitors who were meant to be at the Duke of Norfolk Cinema ended up with me buying tea and vintage clothes before I had swept.

Then I had visitors who had come down especially to see Dragarazzi's exhibition of trans people from Amsterdam and New York.

Later there were other visitors who had heard of the club's existence and were compelled to visit us.

Mum came as always and tried to take over and was rude to customers as usual.....they will write about her in books!!!!!

A great day and here is a little film, no two in fact, I did just now to show how I moved things around yet again.





Godaamn Radio