Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Open Mic Thursday at Brighton Arts

I love Thursdays as you all know because of the open mic night hosted by Joel, our Poet in Residence. 

Joel has a gentle energy in his writing with a kick like poignancy which I am quite taken by and I am looking forward to a few up coming collaborations with film and spoken word.

Also the lovely Po who travels from London after work every Thursday and then drives all the way back to Surrey.
We rather jokingly refer to him now as Pastor Po because of his wise words and the night would be lacking if he didn't turn up.

You can see some clips on you-tube from previous nights of course as I do like to get the Android out.....

This evening we will have a new face or three if they make it through the rain......I made curry, it will be worth it!


Dennis


Godaamn Radio