Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Busy Art Bees Make Honey at Brighton Arts Club

The upstairs floor is now filled with artists making their work and making an impact on the Brighton scene. We now have a charity which is setting up a gig buddy scheme working up there and no doubt their knowledge and input will prove as invaluable as the painters and photographers and model makers and light box makers and metal sculptors.......it is a long list and I am so pleased that the club is forging ahead as planned and developing a real personality of its own.

I will do some photos later of the vinyl records that are providing the backdrop for my latest work. I also have homework for this weeks open mic set by Joels Aunty I believe.......

Enjoy the midweek and get colouring in.....I actually have sun at the club!

Godaamn Radio