Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Drop in Life Drawing at Brighton Arts Club

Busy day as always on a Thursday but more so today as I have 3 doggy portraits following my article in the local rag.........two Staffies and a Rotty.......wow, Boy Cat will not be amused.

It was a really nice write up in the Argus though it does go to show that advertising in the local press is not cost effective. I had a half page spread of Alfie the chihuahua offering free portraits and only have three booked.
I am very excited as I never did a proper pet shoot before. 

Photos up soon of course.

Also today I start the 'Drop in and Draw' lunch breaks.
Pop in with your own materials and I will pose for a life drawing lunch for only a fiver!

Get out the crayons boys and girls.......


Godaamn Radio