Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Job Vacancies at Brighton Arts Club


I have a projector for the BAC and the Guerrilla show on Saturday. I Would like to show films related to art and fashion and then to have the films on our new Brighton Arts Club web channel on youtube and vimeo. If you have anything that you would like me to show on the night and there after on our channel please send me a file with consent . I would prefer the unusual and or visually stimulating for the gallery space so con't be shy.


We also need a presenter/interviewer for the Geurrilla shows and after party........It will be glamorous and alternative red carpet and will launch the Brighton Arts Club TV Channel so there is a lot riding on it. You will get exposure on at least 3 different TV web channels so it is a great show reel or career op........I would be happy to have 2 of you a girl and a boy......you just gotta be awesome.

01273 757743

Godaamn Radio