Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 26 October 2013

A Literary Movement At Brighton Arts Club

Can't express how excited I am for the future of our open mic. I think we may be on the cusp of a literary movement........I still want all your handwritten poems on any a5 sized paper for the book which will form part of our show 'Mean Streets' on the 22nd November and will be on permanent display thereafter. Really any poems you have read this year should be in there but I k now writing by hand is almost obsolete! Also, many years ago I was gonna be a publisher and my film company Goddamn Media bought 10 ISBN numbers, 9 are still free so we may as well do 9 anthologies for the movement over the next 9 years innit.....Pasha x

Postal address for A5 poems is

Brighton Arts Club
43 Providence Place
Brighton 
BN1 4GE

Godaamn Radio