Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

ARTIST'S STATEMENT BY PASHA DU VALENTINE THE COUNTESS OF BRIGHTON AND HACKNEY

Artist's Statement by Pasha du Valentine
For one year I will take the role of a dominatrix in all forms of my private and professional life. The Dominatrix is, for this year, who and what I am and she will be the subject of art works, radio broadcasts, films, journals/blogs and ultimately a book.
Through the Golden Dominatrix I will explore the many complexities of human interactions within the sub/dom relationship.
I will explore female supremacy or true and pure power and how or if is ever achievable outside of the role play arena and the power dynamic within the slave/master setting.
I will explore how sexual fetishistic relations or enactments help or hinder equality either within or beyond the dungeon or other Dominatrix' domains.
I will explore all emotional and physical aspects of the FEMDOM

Godaamn Radio