Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Art spaces studios 24 hr access and designer spaces at Brighton Arts Club AVAILABLE NOW

I am looking for someone to share my art studio day times only £25 a week. I tend to work at night so you would be quite private but it is sectioned off behind the cafe and therapy hub so very chilled. Wifi, loo, cafe, garden and some fabulous friends. Natural light available in the cafe area for tidy or digital stuff. Pop in see me tomorrow if you are interested.
Also have the 24hr access studio at £100 per week, own key etc, It is in the basement with the radio station so best for digi trades,
Plus I have wall space and shop space for designers and artists from £25 a week also. We got it all going on. Busy are and lots going on in the cafe so really great exposure.

Godaamn Radio