Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, 3 March 2016

The Brighton Secret


My new over 25s club The Brighton Secret is for grown ups who want to play hard but never feel at my events pressured in to anything you are not comfortable with, like dad dancing or cuddles!

I have strict rules about asking and consent. No cameras. No pissheads. There is a cage for anyone who misbehaves!
I am very proud of what I have created and I promise to look after you all with the attention you deserve, Peace and love, and vodka and sex!

We welcome all and you can sit and chat to me or the friendly staff all night if you just want to relax amongst grown ups.

We welcome curious vanillas, kinksters, swingers, friends and blind dates....imagine that!

What happens in the Secret stays in the Secret.....x

next event 11th
book here
http://brightonartsclub.wix.com/thebrightonsecret

Godaamn Radio